Seeking 1 stylist with clientelle
* Front desk support with appointment scheduling and reminder calls.
* Back bar is stocked with professional products.
* Schwarzkopf color line.
* Large retail area stocked with Moroccan Oil, Aquage, Fave4, and Schwarzkopf.
* Fresh brewed coffee available for our clients.
* Towels and capes.
* Your photograph and bio is listed on our website.
* Complimentary Wi-Fi for clients.
* Professional, but friendly atmosphere.
* Break room with a refrigerator, microwave and sink.
* Free parking for you and our clients.
We have opening for 1 stylist. We are looking for both full time and part time employees.
* 5+ Years of Hair Styling experience.
* Operator license required.
* Strong customer service, communication and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work in a team.
* Current clientele base preferred, but not required.
Stylist Services to be provided (not a complete list):
* Full color
* Color processing with bleach
* Brazilian Blowout Treatments
* Send your resume, 3 to 5 photographs of your portfolio, and possible work schedule to Careers@WavesAndRipples.com
* If you are contacted to come in for an interview, please bring your resume, copy of your license, your stylist equipment, and a model to do a partial highlight and layered hair cut.
Job Consideration Instructions:
If you would like to be considered for a job with our company please follow these instructions:
1. Send your resume to: Careers@WavesAndRipples.com
2. Include the following as a word or PDF attachment within your email:
a. Cover letter
c. References (1 personal, 2 business)
3. Completed employment application (See below)
4. The subject of the email should be written as: Your Name / Position Wanted.
1. Please dress appropriately for your wanted position and as you would if you were working in the salon.
2. Complete the interview form and the Q&A form below and bring it with you to the interview along with your resume.
3. If you haven't already provided references, please bring a your references sheet along with you.
4. Be prepared to answer questions regarding your work history, your skills and knowledge of the business.
5. Please note that we are in the process of building the salon, therefore the interview may be at a different location. Please feel free to stop by the salon location and see the progress we are making.