* Front desk support with appointment scheduling and reminder calls.
* Back bar is stocked with professional products.
* Schwartzkopf color line.
* Large retail area stocked with Moroccan Oil, Aquage, Fave4, and Schwartzkopf.
* Fresh brewed coffee available for our clients.
* Towels and capes.
* Your photograph and bio is listed on our website.
* Complimentary Wi-Fi for clients.
* Professional, but friendly atmosphere.
* Break room with a refrigerator, microwave and sink.
* Free parking for you and our clients.
We have openings for 3 stylists. We are looking for both full time and part time employees.
* 5+ Years of Hair Styling experience.
* Operator license required.
* Strong customer service, communication and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work in a team.
* Current clientele base preferred.
Stylist Services to be provided (not a complete list):
* Full color
* Color processing with bleach
* Brazilian Blowout Treatments
Preferred, but not required:
* Up-styles – weddings and proms
* Permanent waves
* Facial waxing
* Provide friendly and superior customer service.
* Analyze, consult and perform outstanding service.
* Clean and sanitize tools and equipment.
* Keep work area clean and tidy.
* Help co-workers – we are a team.
* Help with occasional store events.
Job Consideration Instructions:
If you would like to be considered for a job with our company please follow these instructions:
1. Send your resume to: Careers@WavesAndRipples.com
2. Include the following as a word or pdf attachment within your email:
a. Cover letter
d. Completed employment application (See below)
3. The subject of the email should be written as: Your Name / Position Wanted.
1. Please dress appropriately for your wanted position and as you would if you were working in the salon.
2. Complete the interview form and the Q&A form below and bring it with you to the interview along with your resume.
3. If you haven't already provided references, please bring a your references sheet along with you.
4. Be prepared to answer questions regarding your work history, your skills and knowledge of the business.
5. Please note that we are in the process of building the salon, therefore the interview may be at a different location. Please feel free to stop by the salon location and see the progress we are making.